- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
New York-based integrated communications agency Brandstyle Communications has found its new West Coast head in Amy Prenner.
Prenner, who most recently served as senior vp national publicity at Allied Global Marketing, will be Brandstyle’s senior vp new business and strategy. Prenner’s clients have included the Infinity Film Festival; a 2019 Academy Awards campaign for John Travolta for his leading role in The Fanatic; Elf on the Shelf; Riot Games; Studio Movie Grill; Hulu’s Into the Dark (season one); the Blumhouse Anthology; the Golden Screen Awards; Nat Geo’s Sharkfest at Comic Con; and Cirque du Solei’s Amaluna and Luzia.
Prenner also was the principal of her own agency, The Prenner Group.
“I’m excited for the opportunity to collaborate with so many talented individuals at Brandstyle and their growing roster of clients,” Prenner said Wednesday in a statement. “I look forward to working with and expanding upon the company’s portfolio across the entertainment and lifestyle industries.”
Brandstyle CEO and founder Zoe Weisberg Coady praised Prenner’s experience and publicity skills.
“Amy comes to Brandstyle with a solid reputation within the industry as someone that understands how to service clients with relevant and strategic campaigns,” said Coady. “I’m confident that her expertise will help in every project and opportunity across our portfolio of award-winning brands.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day