- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Blog.Viacom.com will feature contributions from employees in every sector of the company, promising news and updates on everything from investor relations to executives to stars like Snooki and RuPaul.
The blog will also serve as a hub for press releases and will aggregate the top 100 Twitter accounts in a section called “Overheard.” A tab of categories focusing on such topics as comedy, sports, events and social media, among others, serves as navigation. Currently featured on the music page is an interview with Van Toffler, President of Viacom’s Music and Logo group, as well as a country music guide to South By Southwest, written by CMT’s Craig Shelburne.
Behind-the-scenes exclusives and announcements will also be featured on the blog, which touts “info, insights and ideas” as they relate to the entertainment giant.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day