- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
VH1 in the U.K. will next month relaunch as a destination for unscripted shows, which have been a key focus for the network’s U.S. version.
The refresh will come with the U.K. debut of a raft of U.S. reality TV favorites, including Love & Hip Hop Miami. The launch lineup will also include Black Ink Crew, Love & Hip Hop New York and the full back catalog of the Emmy Award-winning RuPaul’s Drag Race and RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars.
“VH1 is a powerful brand stateside, with the channel delivering 12 consecutive quarters of growth in share and a string of Emmy wins,” said Kelly Bradshaw, vp and brand lead, MTV U.K. “We look forward to building the brand in the U.K. and delivering a range of noisy, bold and fun content that our U.K. audience is sure to love.”
VH1 U.K. will be managed and programmed by the MTV U.K. brand team.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Writers Guild of America