- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Warner Bros. has promoted JP Richards to executive vp worldwide marketing and chief data strategist. Worldwide marketing president Blair Rich, to whom Richards will report, made the announcement Thursday.
In his new post, Richards will work closely with Rich and president of worldwide marketing and distribution Sue Kroll on the studio’s marketing efforts, including promotional partnership, multicultural campaign and digital endeavors.
Richards will also oversee data strategies, data-driven media and audience metrics that will be applied to marketing campaigns.
Prior to this promotion, Richards was exec vp worldwide digital marketing and handled campaigns for Mad Max: Fury Road, Suicide Squad and, most recently, Wonder Woman, while establishing partnerships with Google and Facebook, among others.
Before Warners, Richards spent more than a decade at Universal Pictures. He joined Warner Bros. in January 2015.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day