- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
COLOGNE, Germany – Warner Brothers International Television Distribution has signed a package deal with NonStop Television for Scandinavian rights to 50 features films and TV series from Warner’s back catalogue.
The deal includes library titles such as The Exorcist, The Witches of Eastwick and The Goonies as well as small screen series, among them Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip, Men in Trees and The Nine. Under the agreement, NonStop takes broadcast rights for the Warner package for all of Scandinavian for its Showtime and TNT7 channels.
The multi-year deal was announced today by NonStop CEO Ignas Scheynius and Warner Bros. International Television President Jeffrey R. Schlesinger. Warner already has a close relationship with NonStop. Earlier this year, Warner took over home entertainment distribution for the Scandi indie an agreement that will see the U.S. major handle the Scandinavian DVD/Blu-ray releases of such NonStop titles as Barney’s Version, Let Me In and Danish drama Submarine.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day