- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Veteran television executive Sue Palladino has been promoted to senior vp business affairs at Warner Bros. Television.
Since joining WBTV in 1999 as vp, Palladino quickly became a key member of the studio’s business affairs team. She serves as WBTV’s lead business affairs executive on deals for such studio-based producers as David Crane and Jeffrey Klarik of Craneklarik Prods., Greer Shepard and Michael Robin of the Shepard/Robin Co. and Jenny Bicks.
“Sue is a smart, progressive executive who has done an outstanding job of representing WBTV in a strong yet equitable manner during negotiations with some of the studio’s most important creative talent,” said Brett Paul, WBTV executive vp business affairs, operations and finance. “She brings the added dimension of someone with a wealth of experience not only in business affairs but in all aspects of television production and operations.”
Palladino continues to report to Paul.
Before joining WBTV, Palladino spent 20 years at Witt-Thomas-Harris Prods., where she rose to executive in charge of production.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day