- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The WGA East has added two senior positions to its leadership team. Marsha Seeman is returning as assistant executive director while Justin Molito is taking the reins as director of organizing.
Seeman, who was with the guild from 1991-97, will manage WGAE programs and services and oversee events, elections, member services, publications and communications. After leaving the guild, she produced two short films and was a consultant for several nonprofit organizations.
Molito recently worked as director of strategic campaigns for the Transport Workers of America, where he directed the effort to organize 7,700 Continental Airlines employees.
“Marsha’s experience working with the union and her strong commitment to the guild’s mission and its members will enable her to play a vital part of our internal management structure,” WGAE executive director Lowell Peterson said. “Justin, with his depth of experience in many industries, brings a strategic focus and new energy to spearhead our efforts to represent more writers in more key parts of our industries.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day