- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Hollywood studio has teamed with BetMGM, the mobile gaming operator, and International Game Technology to launch the branded online Wheel of Fortune Casino in New Jersey later this year.
The online gaming extension, with real money wagering on branded Wheel of Fortune slot machines, comes as the TV game show franchise gets set for its 40th season and seeing around 250 versions of Wheel of Fortune slot games launched.
“We are delighted to be partnering with BetMGM for the launch of Wheel of Fortune‘s very first online casino. With Wheel of Fortune celebrating its 40th season this year, we are pleased to continue offering players additional, new ways to play the games they know and love,” Suzanne Prete, executive vp game shows at Sony Pictures Television, said in a statement.
BetMGM adds it will include “responsible gaming education” as part of the Wheel of Fortune Casino via GameSense, a program developed and licensed to MGM Resorts by the British Columbia Lottery Corporation.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day