- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
As a global multi-platform news brand, Bloomberg Media offers news, analysis and intelligence on business, finance, technology, climate change and politics. WME will look to convert the global media brand’s journalism and news franchises into film and TV projects for third-party platforms like subscription streaming services.
Those franchises include Michael Bloomberg’s cable channel Bloomberg TV, the Bloomberg Quicktake video service, Bloomberg New Economy, the Bloomberg Businessweek magazine and other editorial brands like Bloomberg Green and Bloomberg CityLab.
Bloomberg Media’s emergence as a financial news staple grew out of Michael Bloomberg’s original Bloomberg-branded terminal and technology on Wall Street used by market traders for data gathering.
Bloomberg’s reporting has earned the company the Pulitzer Prize for news reporter Zachary Mider for his work on corporate tax avoidance, George Polk awards, Loeb awards and other honors.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day