- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Former WME agent Tanya Cohen has landed at management firm Range Media Partners.
The move had been rumored when news hit that Cohen was leaving the agency Monday. Two other agents, Simon Faber, and Solco Schuit, also exited the agency but are not headed to Range, the company launched last fall by former agents from CAA, UTA, and WME.
It is unclear what clients Cohen will be bringing to the new outfit. Among her clients at the agency were directors and writers such as Elizabeth Chomko, Gabriela Cowpertwwaite, and Jennifer Yuh Nelson.
Born in South Africa, Cohen grew up in Australia and made a name for herself for representing female and diverse filmmakers and artists. Cohen began her career at Paradigm, and also served at Verve Talent and Literary Agency.
“It’s been a privilege to watch Tanya build her business over the years,” said Range Managing Partner Mick Sullivan. “She has a natural eye for discovering talent and a tremendous reputation for empowering the advancement of artists’ careers in the most creative and thoughtful ways.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day