- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Manager Christopher Wright has formed a management and production company dubbed Wright Entertainment Inc.
The company, previously known as Christopher Wright Management, also has added Matt Schwartz Management into the fold.
At the company, Matt Schwartz joins Wright and Paul Kuszynski, who has been promoted from associate to manager. The trio plans to develop young talent as well as continue to serve their more established clients.
Wright and Kuszynski continue to manage James Pickens Jr. (“Grey’s Anatomy”), Neil Flynn (“Scrubs,” “Indiana Jones 4”), Lindy Booth (“October Road”), Jessica Hecht (“Dan in Real Life”), Stephen McHattie (“300”), Ron Canada (“Wedding Crashers”), Mike Starr (“The Black Dahlia”), Sharif Atkins (“ER”) and Richard Karn (“Home Improvement”).
Schwartz, meanwhile, brings with him clients including Brad William Henke (“October Road”), Shawn Roberts (“Jumper”), Jonathan Keltz (“American Pie Presents: Beta House”) and Tamara Hope (“Shall We Dance”).
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day