- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Popular YouTube content creator Donald De la Haye Jr., also known as Deestroying, has signed with WME.
The former college football kicker out of the University of Central Florida (UCF) has 3.4 million YouTube subscribers and, in all, around 6 million followers across social media platforms, including Instagram and TikTok.
WME will help build out De La Haye Jr.’s lifestyle and sports entertainment businesses through digital platforms and linear TV, brand endorsements and licensing and philanthropic endeavors.
He first gained attention with vlog style videos about the life of a collegiate football player.
Having to choose between playing football and making YouTube videos after losing his NCAA eligibility over his social media presence, De La Haye Jr. opted to continue monetizing his popular online channel with sports-related content.
Snapchat has become a more recent focus for his sports-like entertainment. That has led De La Haye Jr. to increasingly collaborate with fellow athletes and sports enthusiasts like Cam Newton, Jake Paul and Antonio Brown.
He continues to be represented by David Rosemon at Select Management Group.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day