- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Josh Zuckerman and Amanda Crew will star and James Marsden is in talks to appear in Sean Anders’ raucous teen comedy “Sex Drive” for Summit Entertainment and Alloy Entertainment.
Zuckerman (“Feast”) will play Ian, an unlucky in love teen who meets a girl on the Internet who sends him the message “U Drive All the Way Here 4 Me … I’ll Go All the Way With U.” Ian convinces his friends (including Crew) to join him on a road trip from Chicago to Knoxville to lose his virginity. Marsden would play his brother.
Bob Levy, Les Morgenstein and John Morris are producing from a screenplay by Anders and Morris. Summit is repping international sales of the project at AFM. The film is tentatively set to begin shooting by the end of the year.
Zuckerman is repped by Innovative and manager Anne Woodward at Station3. Crew is repped by IFA and Vickie Petronio at Play Management. Marsden is repped by Endeavor and Andrea Pett-Joseph at Brillstein Entertainment Partners. Anders is repped by ICM and manager John Elliott at Mosaic Media Group.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day