- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Summer Game Fest is coming back for another round in June.
Curated by The Game Awards producer Geoff Keighley, the celebration of video games will again take place in an all-digital format, spotlighting studio and independent titles along with new gameplay demos, announcements and musical performances.
Include as part of the event will be the Day of the Dev: Summer Game Fest Edition, curated by the Day of the Devs team along with Keighley. In its ninth year, Day of the Devs is a platform co-produced by Double Fine Productions and iam8bit that highlights indie games in annual showcases.
The roster of participating game developers and publishers will be revealed in coming weeks, alongside the schedule. Developers may submit their games for consideration starting today.
Amid the height of the coronavirus pandemic, last year’s fest took place after the cancellation of E3 and featured a four-month rollout of news and virtual events, broadcast across all major streaming platforms.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day