- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Cook’s pay package includes a base salary of $3.0 million, up from $2.0 million, along with $5.37 million in non-equity incentive pay, down from $8.0 million. It also includes $377,719 in other compensation, according to a regulatory filing.
Apple’s stock was flat during its fiscal year, which ended Sept. 24. The stock performance comes as Apple is seeing changes to its product business while its services business grows. The tech giant earlier this year reported its first sales declines in 13 years.
Eddy Cue, Apple’s senior vp internet software and services, was paid $22.8 million during the latest fiscal year. As the executive who, along with Beats’ Jimmy Iovine, works most closely with Hollywood, he is responsible for Apple’s growing content business, one that is becoming increasingly important in 2016 as iPhone sales slowed.
Last year, Cue was one of five Apple senior vice presidents paid more than $25 million each.
Apple, which continues to operate profitably, is expecting iPhone sales to rebound during the holiday quarter due to strong demand for its latest model, the iPhone 7.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day