- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
AwesomenessTV has tapped a retail veteran to lead its consumer products and retail division. James Fielding joins the teen-focused media company from jewelry retailer Claire’s, where he was CEO.
“Jim is a true visionary in the retail industry and, as former CEO of Claire’s, he brings a unique perspective on our target teen audience,” said AwesomenessTV CEO Brian Robbins.
Prior to leading Claire’s, Fielding spent 11 years at Disney, eventually serving four years as president of Disney Stores Worldwide, where he oversaw a $1.2 billion global business with 360 stores in 12 countries.
AwesomenessTV, which is owned by DreamWorks Animation, has bolstered its executive ranks, recently adding Blip Networks CEO Kelly Day as chief digital officer and Disney veteran T.J. Marchetti as CMO.
The company last week announced its plans to acquire YouTube multichannel network Big Frame for $15 million.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day