- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Santa Clara County Sheriff’s Office responded after a body was found at Apple’s Cupertino headquarters Wednesday morning, but the case is now with the coroner’s office.
“When [authorities] responded to the campus they found one individual male down and determined he was deceased,” said Sgt. Andrea Urena, spokeswoman for the sheriff’s office during a media conference. “Further investigation determined that there was no other individuals were involved. We believe this is an isolated incident and that nobody else on campus or in the public is at risk.”
The Santa Clara County Fire Department was called to the scene for a man “with a wound to his head,” but was then told to stand down, a spokeswoman for the department told The Hollywood Reporter.
A request for comment from Apple was not immediately returned.
April 27, 1:38 p.m.: This story has been updated with comments from a sheriff’s office spokeswoman.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day