- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Since joining the platform in 2007, 31-year-old McLoughlin, who is Irish, has amassed over 27 million followers on YouTube.
As well as keeping fans engaged with a variety of gameplay videos featuring everything from Among Us to Spider-Man: Miles Morales and Animal Crossing: New Horizons, he promotes positivity and mental health by hosting Thankmas charity streams to raise funds for Red Nose Day and other organizations.
On the branding side, McLoughlin has worked with Disney, Warner Bros., Ubisoft, Electronic Arts, Rockstar and Marvel. He also founded his own gaming and lifestyle-themed clothing line, Cloak. Recently, McLoughlin went on tour with a comedy theater act titled “How Did We Get Here?” for 45 shows in 14 countries.
On-screen, the streamer recently had a cameo in Shawn Levy’s video game-themed film Free Guy, while in 2018 he played Deadpool with Ryan Reynolds on his YouTube channel. McLoughlin has interviewed many other top names in Hollywood such as Tom Holland, Dwayne Johnson, Kevin Hart, Brad Pitt, Chris Hemsworth and Margot Robbie.
McLoughlin is managed by Nicole Ambrose, while his attorney is Ryan Pastorek at Hansen Jacobson.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day