- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Social media star Cameron Dallas has signed with YouTube network StyleHaul to create more lifestyle and fashion content.
Dallas, who rose to fame on Vine and is set to star in the upcoming Netflix docuseries Chasing Cameron, will join StyleHaul’s roster of 6,500 creators, many of whom are focused on the fashion and beauty space.
“I’m excited to join the StyleHaul community and bring new content to my fans,” Dallas said Monday in a statement. “StyleHaul will allow me more opportunities to express my point of view in the lifestyle and fashion space.”
Dallas currently reaches his audience on YouTube (5 million subscribers), Instagram (16 million subscribers) and Facebook (3.5 million subscribers). In addition to creating videos and posts for these platforms, Dallas also is a model who recently served as the face of Calvin Klein and has signed on for an upcoming Dolce & Gabbana campaign.
“We’ve seen his content evolve with a natural flair for style and fashion, and we’re excited to expand his footprint together,” said StyleHaul president and CEO Stephanie Horbaczewski.
StyleHaul currently works with Joey Graceffa, Zoella, Dulce Candy and a number of other online stars who have boosted its network to 2.5 billion views a month.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day