- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
KARLOVY VARY – There’s been talk about how Canadian broadcaster Blue Ant Media will exploit its recent investment in Los Angeles-based YouTube network Omnia Media. And Toronto-based Blue Ant has announced the hire of Jason Cason, former director of partner development at Machinima, who will head up a new New York-based digital sales office.
Joining Cason is Jillian Bove as an account executive, as Blue Ant targets international advertisers as the exclusive sales representative for Omnia Media’s 550 million monthly digital video impressions.
The New York sales division will offer advertisers access to over 750 YouTube content creators in the music, gaming and style categories.
“Jason’s experience in MCN brand integrations will be integral to our growth and will continue to build upon the success we have had with key brands,” said Ryan Fuss, senior vp solutions at Blue Ant, in a statement on Wednesday.
Blue Ant recently landed custom digital marketing deals for Budweiser and Samsung.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Film and TV Tax Credits
Visual Effects Society