- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
This is the first subscription video-on-demand partnership for Fandango, which has expanded beyond its ticketing roots to create online content. The Los Angeles-based company acquired movie trailer YouTube network MovieClips in 2014 to further build out its video content business.
The channel, which is available to Hulu Plus subscribers, will feature Fandango’s awards-themed interview show FrontRunners, which is hosted by Dave Karger and has featured guests including Michael Keaton, Steve Carell, Emma Stone and Jennifer Anniston. Other series that will be available on the service are recommendation show Weekend Ticket, kid opinion forum Reel Kids and parent advice show Mom’s Movie Minute.
“Our Hulu partnership helps us extend Fandango video content onto new platforms, meeting a growing demand for premium movie-related content among moviegoers and Hulu fans alike,” said Fandango president Paul Yanover.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day