- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Chris Frisina has been named CFO of Eyeboogie Studios, president Woody Thompson announced Thursday.
Frisina had been a producer and new media consultant at Reveille Studios, prior to being tapped by Thompson and Eyeboogie, where he produced the US version of the MasterChef Academy iOS app among his other responsibilities.
“I am very excited to expand on the foundation Woody has built and open new doors for what Eyeboogie does better than anyone else– that is make daily premium video shows for the web– as well as push in to more TV, movie and digital opportunities by leveraging our talented and efficient development and production studios enterprise,” Frisina said in a statement. “The table is set for Eyeboogie to finally be recognized as one of the premiere content creators across multiple platforms– I’m excited to help make that happen.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day