- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
NEW YORK – Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg, 27, took the top spot in Fortune’s second annual 40 Under 40 list of the hottest young stars in business ahead of Google CEO Larry Page, the Time Warner publication said Thursday.?
Other tech stars on the list include Jack Dorsey, co-founder and executive chairman of Twitter, who made the eighth spot, Google co-founder Sergey Brin in the 11th spot.??
Big entertainment industry names on the list include 13th-ranked Ryan Seacrest, 36, who is immediately followed by Univision Networks head Cesar Conde, 37, and 16th-ranked Kevin Feige, head of Marvel Studios.??
However, News Corp. deputy COO James Murdoch, who came in eighth last year when tech pioneer and investor Marc Andreessen topped the list ahead of Zuckerberg, dropped off the list.
??Asked by Fortune about the business term he hates the most, Rhodes said: “Worst overused business term: facilitate. Who grew up saying, ‘Mom, when I grow up I want to facilitate.’ How about instead ‘I’d like to report, disclose, reveal’?”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day