- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Fine Brothers Entertainment, the production arm of YouTube creators Benny and Rafi Fine, has made two senior hires.
The company announced on Thursday that it has tapped AOL veteran Andrea Kinloch as vice president business development. In her new role, Kinloch will oversee branded entertainment and distribution. She most recently served as head of marketing and partner management at AOL, where she had oversight of talent partnerships for AOL originals including Candidly Nicole and Steve Buscemi‘s Park Bench.
Matt Labate has joined Fine Bros Entertainment as vp of the channel group, where he will run FBE’s owned and operated digital channels. Labate was most recently vp creative at brand agency Reach and also previously worked at Discovery Digital Networks.
FBE has been growing its executive ranks on the heels of selling several television projects, including shows for Nickelodeon and TruTV.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day