- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Culver City multichannel network announced Wednesday that it has added Grace Helbig to its roster. The comedian and actress, who has more than 1.7 million subscribers to her YouTube channel it’sGrace, will work with Fullscreen on brand integration and original content.
“I know Fullscreen’s authentic, creator-centric approach will allow me to continue to build the brand of Grace,” she said of the deal.
Helbig created the series DailyGrace for My Damn Channel in 2008, two years later spinning it out into its own YouTube channel under the MCN’s umbrella with more than 2 million subscribers. At the end of 2013 she ended her contract with My Damn Channel and established independent channel it’sGrace.
Helbig, who is repped by WME, also recently starred in the digital film Camp Takota and acted opposite Tracy Morgan in the FX pilot Death Pact.
“We have been fans of Grace for quite some time and have always appreciated her entrepreneurial approach to digital media,” said Fullscreen head of talent Larry Shapiro. “Fullscreen believes in empowering the next generation of stars and Grace is the ultimate definition of an emerging celebrity with true star power.”
Helbig joins YouTube talent Shane Dawson, DevinSuperTramp, FouseyTube and others at Fullscreen.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day