- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
NEW YORK – CollegeHumor Media, part of Barry Diller‘s online company IAC, said Monday it has partnered with video game firm Nintendo to bring original 3D comedy videos to the Nintendo 3DS game system.
The partnership marks CollegeHumor’s first foray into 3D content, as well as into the creation of original content for video game systems. It will see the company provide Nintendo with five original pilot videos, one of which will become a series.
The videos, a combination of animation and live-action, will be created for the just-launched Nintendo Video service and will be available weekly. They will run concurrently on CollegeHumor.com in 2D.
“This relationship brings a new dimension to the CollegeHumor brand, and we are looking forward to continuing to extend our efforts in the future.” said CollegeHumor CEO Paul Greenberg.
“CollegeHumor is known for producing creative and entertaining content,” said Tony Elison, Nintendo of America’s senior director and general manager of network business. “We look forward to sharing their 3D creations with Nintendo 3DS owners.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day