- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
James Franco has found a new platform for his seemingly endless creativity.
The 33-year-old actor recently launched Rabbit TV via his WhoSay page, which will house videos from his Rabbit Bandini Productions. Among the new videos posted to the site is a trailer for his latest project, titled Undergrads.
“My new show- #UNDERGRADS,” reads a caption beneath the video. The video appears to take place on the campus of USC and follows storylines of several undergraduate college students as they pursue romance, complete a bucket list and set out to discover themselves.
Franco launched his production company with pals Vince Jolivette and Miles Levi, who will continue to create original content to be published across various social media platforms. In addition to original videos, Franco’s WhoSay page also features personal photographs.
Watch the trailer for Undergrads below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day