- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jessica Alba’s Twitter account appears to have been hacked early Sunday morning, according to reports and screenshots taken by other Twitter users.
Screenshots show a series of racist, homophobic, anti-Semitic and other offensive tweets apparently sent out from Alba’s account.
The messages included slurs that, among other things, praised Hitler, saying he “did nothing wrong,” and accused “handicap f****ts” of being the masterminds behind 9/11.
The tweets have since been deleted (the most recent tweet posted to her account now is from July 20). Reps for the actress and Honest Company founder have not responded for a request for comment, and she has not tweeted about the incident.
Jessica Alba did not carry the entire Fantastic Four franchise on her back to get hacked in her sleep while she was just trying to sell us multi-vitamins pic.twitter.com/uW9difW3hh
— Blake (@TheBlakeBagu) July 28, 2019
JESSICA ALBA GETTING HACKED IS THE MOST UNPRECEDENTED EVENT OF 2019 pic.twitter.com/LvilxNNWD0
— im baby (@Hegg99) July 28, 2019
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day