- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Subscriptions, which cost $3.99 a month, will give subscribers early access to new scripted and unscripted podcasts about their favorite Marvel characters, including Black Widow, Wolverine, Star-Lord, Hawkeye and Doctor Doom. Subscribers will also get exclusive access to series like Marvel’s Declassified, a narrative documentary series about the history of Marvel Comics.
Other shows available on Marvel’s Apple Podcasts channel include the original series Marvel’s Wolverine: The Long Night and its sequel Marvel’s Wolverine: The Lost Trail, as well as Marvel’s Wastelanders, a multipart podcast series. The first installment of the series, “Marvel’s Wastelanders: Star-Lord,” stars Timothy Busfield as Peter Quill, Chris Elliott as Rocket, Danny Glover as Red and Vanessa Williams as Emma Frost.
The paid audio subscription created by Marvel and SiriusXM is part of an ongoing, multiyear agreement the two companies made in 2019 to create podcasts and live events for SiriusXM and its music streaming subsidiary Pandora. In keeping with this agreement, new episodes of the Marvel and SiriusXM podcasts will be available on major audio platforms, including Pandora, Stitcher and SiriusXM, after their debut on Apple Podcasts, the companies said.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day