- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The creators of Robot Chicken are teaming up with L/Studio, the Lexus-owned channel behind Web Therapy and Puppy Love, for a new web project, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
Friendship All-Stars is a stop-motion animated comedy series that chronicles the mundane and offbeat adventures of pretend celebrity neighbors living together in a giant apartment building. The series will consist of 10 episodes that will air every other week beginning July 24 on LStudio.com.
Harry Chaskin, Dan Lippert and Justin Michael co-created Friendship All-Stars, which will be executive produced by Robot Chicken‘s Seth Green and Matthew Senreich, as well as John Harvatine IV and Eric Towner.
“This is a really unique, original and funny series. It’s unapologetically silly and at times, just plain ridiculous,” said Green in a statement. Towner and Harvatine IV added in a joint statement: “This project comes from a place of pure love and admiration for the eccentric personalities it showcases. It’s so absurd and fun!”
Friendship All-Stars will be discussed at a Nerd HQ panel by the Robot Chicken team at San Diego’s Comic-Con in July.
L/Studio is currently in its fifth year.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day