- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Game development studio Survios is set to launch a new title in the Creed video game series.
Big Rumble Boxing: Creed Champions, which follows 2018’s Creed: Rise to Glory, is an arcade-style game featuring characters from MGM’s Creed and Rocky film franchises, including Adonis and Apollo Creed, Viktor Drago and Rocky Balboa.
The game sees players square up against top fighters, with new stories and the ability to unlock rewards.
Utilizing pick-up-and-play controls, players will have the opportunity to participate in training montages and take on opponents in the backdrop of different locations. A local competitive multiplayer mode will further challenge players to stretch their boxing muscles.
Survios, a Los Angeles-based company that specializes in virtual reality, was established in 2013 and is known for The Walking Dead: Onslaught and Westworld: Awakening.
Big Rumble Boxing: Creed Champions releases Sept. 3 on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC via Steam.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day