- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Tesla Model S, Hollywood’s newest status car, already driven by everyone from Steven Spielberg to Jeffrey Katzenberg, appears to have landed another devotee.
On Tuesday, as noted by Fortune, Oprah Winfrey posted a series of photos showing her test driving a white Tesla Model S, which she referred to as “my new Tesla.”
“Test driving my new Tesla with dealer Dan. Love it!!” Winfrey wrote.
Winfrey’s endorsement comes on the heels of an uninhibited rave by ordinarily skeptical Consumer Reports after the magazine awarded the Model S 100 points in its latest review of the electric sedan– the first perfect score the publication has ever awarded a vehicle.
Earlier Tuesday, details of the production Model X SUV leaked online after Tesla invited early reservation holders to pick paint colors and other features at the car’s online design studio.
The Model X has more than 20,000 pre-orders and is expected to debut later this month.
A photo posted by Oprah (@oprah) on
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day