- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Do you know someone reinventing how entertainment is created, developed or distributed? The Hollywood Reporter is now accepting nominations for its inaugural list of top innovators in Hollywood.
The first-ever THR Innovation Issue will be published on April 22 and will identify executives and creatives who are shaping the future of film, television, gaming, music and other areas of media.
As part of the selection process, THR is accepting nominations for individuals who have done transformative work in the last year. Editors will evaluate the nominations and conduct their own reporting and research to select the final list.
When submitting, please be specific in explaining how the individual’s work has had (or will have) an impact on the entertainment and media industries.
Download the nomination form here and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Wednesday, March 18.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day