- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The creator is one of the most popular TikTokers with 51.5 million followers, beating out Jason Derulo and Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson on the most-followed list. One of Le’s most-viewed videos, which features him dancing on an escalator, has drawn more than 250 million views, while other videos he’s created have helped propel the popularity of songs like “Hey Julie” by SuperDuperKyle, “Roxanne” by Arizona Zervas and “Dream Girl” by Ir-Sais.
Le has already been recognized as one of TikTok’s rising stars in spreads published in Vanity Fair and Teen Vogue. The dancer also made a brief cameo in Spider-Man: No Way Home as a fan with a cell phone trying to get the attention of Tom Holland’s Peter Parker.
His signing comes on the heels of other TikTok creators, such as Christina Najjar, a.k.a. “Tinx,” joining WME’s digital roster. Other clients include Sissy Sheridan, Addison Rae, Chase Hudson, William White and Taylor Cassidy.
Le continues to be managed by PRJT Z.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day