- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment has promoted James Finn to executive vp marketing communications, it was announced Tuesday by Mary Daily, president and CMO of the Worldwide Marketing division.
Finn, whose responsibilities include global oversight of corporate communications, digital marketing, media, publicity and marketing partnerships for the division, will report to Daily.
Finn has managed communications for all title releases and latest technology advancements, including Digital HD, Blu-ray, 3D and video-on-demand (VOD) since 2009. He has overseen more than 200 campaigns per year, including Avatar, Family Guy, Glee, Modern Family, Sons of Anarchy, Star Wars, The Simpsons and X-Men.
Finn previously worked at Fox Searchlight, where he was vp national publicity, shepherding campaigns for Slumdog Millionaire, Juno, Little Miss Sunshine, Once and Thank You for Smoking. He was also a publicist at Twentieth Century Fox.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day