- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Twitter is temporarily filling the recently vacated head of media role with vp commerce Nathan Hubbard, according to a report in Re/Code.
Hubbard, who is stepping into the position on an interim basis, is replacing outgoing vp global media Katie Jacobs Stanton, whose departure was announced Sunday by Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey.
The appointment comes after Twitter has lost five senior level executives, including Stanton, senior vp product Kevin Weil, vp engineering Alex Roetter, HR chief Skip Schipper and Vine general manager Jason Toff.
Dorsey tweeted Sunday evening that COO Adam Bain would take on oversight of media, HR and revenue-related products while the company finds replacements for each position.
Hubbard has overseen Twitter’s commerce strategy since 2013. Prior to that, he was CEO of Ticketmaster.
A Twitter spokeswoman did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Regal Entertainment Group