- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Najjar, best known to her fans as just “Tinx,” began posting to TikTok last summer with her signature tiny microphone and has since gained over 1.2 million followers on the platform. Considered a “big sister” to many of her followers, Najjar has gone viral for her parody starter packs, guides for “rich moms” in locales like the Hamptons and Malibu and commentary poking fun at L.A. and New York stereotypes, while her mini vlogs and dating advice videos have given viewers a peek into her life.
The 30-year-old creator was originally raised in London but moved to the U.S. to attend Stanford University and, later, Parsons School of Design. She is based in Los Angeles and has partnered with brands like Chipotle to create her own burrito bowl, as well as L.A.’s Erewhon grocery store for a namesake smoothie. She also has a custom “Tinx Hot Girl Sundae” at the restaurant Craig’s.
Najjar will continue to be managed by Seth Jacobs at Brillstein Entertainment Partners and attorney Scott Oranburg at Paul Hastings LLP.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day