- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Publisher Annapurna Interactive and developer Variable State revealed Thursday that their narrative-driven game, Last Stop, will release in July.
The third-person anthology game follows three characters in London whose worlds collide with supernatural forces, prompting them to investigate a mystery. The game is driven by interactive dialogue and features multiple overlapping stories with voice performances from a cast of dozens.
British developer Variable State, owned by Jonathan Burroughs, Terry Kenny and Lyndon Holland, is known for 2016’s Virginia, a silent yet story-driven experience that was nominated for best game and best debut at the 2017 BAFTAs, among numerous other recognitions.
Last Stop releases July 22 on PlayStation 4 and 5, Xbox One and Xbox Series S/X, PC via Steam and Nintendo Switch.
View the new trailer below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day