- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Digital star Lele Pons has signed with WME, The Hollywood Reporter has exclusively learned. She was previously with UTA.
Pons first garnered internet fame as a high schooler on Vine, where she became the first user to reach 6 billion loops. Now 21, Pons has 20.5 million followers on Instagram (where she had the most-watched Stories of 2017) and 6.4 million subscribers on YouTube.
The Venezuelan-Italian personality, who is fluent in English, Spanish and Italian, continued to take on new opportunities this year. Pons became a spokesperson for CoverGirl and Snickers, and last month served as a judge of the Miss Universe pageant. Earlier this year, she walked in Dolce & Gabbana’s show during Milan Fashion Week and co-hosted MTV Latin America’s Millennial Awards. She also spread the word about earthquake relief efforts, including helping to raise $1 million for Love Army Mexico.
Pons continues to be managed by Shots Studios (which also shares clients Anwar Jibawi, Alesso, Anitta, Inanna Sarkis, Hannah Stocking and Rudy Mancuso with WME) and repped by attorney Jon Moonves.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day