- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
WME is going into business with Musical.ly’s reigning queens.
The agency has signed Lisa and Lena Mantler, 15-year-old twins from Germany who have one of the fastest-growing fan bases on the internet.
The duo, who began posting on Musical.ly two years ago under the social media handle Lisa and Lena, are the most followed users on the app with more than 21 million followers who tune in regularly to watch their lip-syncing and dancing videos. Their more than 400 Musical.lys have received 1.4 billion hearts, a sign of liking a video. They also have a large Instagram presence with more than 11 million followers.
In addition to their social media dispatches, Lisa and Lena are also planning a live event that will make three stops in the U.K. later this summer. They are currently nominated for a Teen Choice Award for choice Muser, the name for people who post to Musical.ly.
They will continue to be repped by Henning Mielke.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day