- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Just in time for Valentine’s Day comes an ode to failing to find that special someone in Los Angeles.
In The Women of L.A., New York transplant DJ Lubel discovers that the city’s women have pretty high standards when it comes to whom they bestow their favors on.
West Hollywood girls ask a man, “Who are you repped by?” before asking his name. Silver Lake women are so hip they were rejecting him before it was cool. He’s so desperate for action, he’d give Beverly Hills’ Persian girls “another Beemer” just to touch him (if he weren’t so poor).
So who is getting action? Dudes with cash and legit IMDb credits, such as Pauly Shore and Mr. Belding (Dennis Haskins).
Lubel resolves to some day “blow Ryan Murphy” and earn a spot on Glee that will finally get him some female attention.
The video also includes a rap section from Jaleel White and a nod to The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day