- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Since late 2006, Baker has skewered the top music videos in pop, to the tune of nearly 1.6 billion views (more than 2 million daily) and 6 million subscribers, which puts him in the top 1 percent of YouTube channels worldwide. He writes, directs, sings, appears in and edits all his parodies himself, and CAA will work with him to identify opportunities in digital distribution and partnerships as well as film, television, endorsements, personal appearances and publishing.
Baker is a co-founder of the free app Challenged, which launched on iOS earlier this month and allows users to issue dares to one another, similar to last summer’s viral Ice Bucket Challenge. His social media following includes 647,000 on Instagram, 328,000 on Facebook, 317,000 on Vine and 219,000 on Twitter.
Baker continues to be represented by the multichannel network Maker Studios and by 26MGMT.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day