- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
For the gaming streamers, UTA has signed the YouTube creator known as Sykkuno, who has more than 2.8 million subscribers on the platform. In May, Sykkuno followed a cohort of other popular Twitch streamers — including DrLupo, Myth, Valkyrae, TimTheTatMan and LazarBeam — who left the platform to stream with YouTube Gaming as part of an exclusive deal.
The agency has also signed the VTubers known as Shxtou and Bao, who stream on both YouTube and Twitch using virtual avatars in lieu of showing their real-world faces.
Twitch streamers Miyoung Kim (known as “Kkatamina” online), Lucas Ramos (“Buddha”) and Stranger Things actress Grace Van Dien, who livestreams herself on Twitch playing games like Fortnite and Valorant as “BlueFille,” round out the latest group of streamers joining the agency for representation.
And on the production end is Fourth Frame Studios, the L.A.-based content studio launched earlier this year and led by Femi Okusanya, the former vp content and head of studios for FaZe Clan. Fourth Frame is operated under GameSquare Esports, a publicly traded esports and gaming company based in Toronto.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day