Agyness Deyn to Star In Bryn Higgins' 'Electricity'
The movie, based on Ray Robinson's novel of the same name, starts shooting in the U.K.
LONDON – Shooting has started on Electricity, starring Agyness Deyn (Pusher) and based on Ray Robinson's novel of the same name.
Also starring: Lenora Crichlow (TV's Being Human), Christian Cooke (Cemetery Junction), Paul Anderson (The Sweeney), Tom Georgeson (Notes on a Scandal) and Alice Lowe (Sightseers). The script was written by Joe Fisher and is being directed by Bryn Higgins.
The movie details the story of a brash young woman (Deyn) who leaves her seaside hometown to search for her long-lost brother, all the while experiencing hallucinations brought on by her epilepsy.
The film is produced by Clare Duggan (Unconditional) from Stone City Films and executive produced by Alison Morgan and was developed with the support of the British Film Institute's movie fund.
The BFI is also backing the film’s production alongside health charity Wellcome Trust.
Soda Pictures has U.K. distribution rights and the film will shoot on location for six weeks in the Northeast of England and London.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR