'Dark Knight Rises:' Catwoman Wrecks Imax Camera on Set (Video)
Anne Hathaway's stunt double rides a giant motorcycle into the expensive equipment.
The first casualty of The Dark Knight Rises set? An expensive Imax camera.
Anne Hathaway's stunt double smashed a camera on the Pittsburgh set Monday. Watch the footage on TMZ.com.
She was riding the giant motorcycle down the steps of a Carnegie Mellon University building when she went flying into the camera. No one was was hurt.
The scenes seems to be a continuation of the massive riot-fight filmed with Christian Bale (Batman) and Tom Hardy (villain Bane) over the weekend.
The movie has a $250 million budget, so should be able to buy a new Imax camera.
The film, directed by Christopher Nolan, hits theaters in 2012.
Last week, Warner Bros. released the first images of Hathaway.
Follow Heat Vision
- Dierks Bentley Weighs In On The 'Girl Crush' Country Radio Controversy
- Cookie Lyon of Fox's 'Empire' Sheds Rare Light on Black Women's Incarceration and Reentry
- Ryan Reynolds Spoofs Burt Reynolds In First 'Deadpool' Photo
- What Lindsay From 'Freaks And Geeks' Would Be Up To Today, According to Linda Cardellini
- Sean Hayes & Hubby Lip Sync Iggy Azalea & Jennifer Hudson's 'Trouble' - Watch Now!
- Kim Kardashian's Platinum Blonde Hair Looks Amazing on 'Elle France' April 2015 Cover
- Zayn Malik & Fiancee Perrie Edwards Spotted Out Separately After Leaving One Direction
- Carey Mulligan Talks Cooking Spaghetti Bolognese in 'Skylight' Every Night on 'The Tonight Show' - Watch Here!