'Fast & Furious 6' Unleashes Explosive Super Bowl Spot (Video)
Vin Diesel and Dwayne Johnson star in the latest installment of the high-octane franchise.
It’s “vehicular warfare” in the Super Bowl spot for Fast & Furious 6.
With Dom (Vin Diesel) and Brian's (Paul Walker) crew flush with $100 million but unable to return home after a heist portrayed in the previous film, they are presented with an opportunity for redemption.
Dwayne Johnson (Hobbs) asks Dom to put together a team to stop a group of ruthless mercenary drivers -- with payment for a job well done being a full pardon.
But those details don’t really matter for the 60-second spot, which is likely the most action-packed of this year’s Big Game ads. Cars emerge from exploding planes and push the limits of physics -- even by Fast & Furious standards.
Samuel L. Jackson, for one, seems excited about the film, even if he was initially confused about which edition of the series this was.
The film stars Jordana Brewster, Michelle Rodriguez, Tyrese Gibson, Sung Kang, Gal Gadot, Chris "Ludacris" Bridges, Elsa Pataky, Luke Evans and Gina Carano
The Universal Pictures film hits theaters May 24.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR