'Red 2' Trailer: Bruce Willis Enlists Anthony Hopkins for Mission (Video)
"Galaxy Quest" helmer Dean Parisot is directing the action-comedy sequel, in theaters August 2.
Dark humor abounds in the latest teaser for Red 2, which gathers the "Retired, Extremely Dangerous" crew for another mission.
This time around, Bruce Willis, Mary-Louise Parker, Helen Mirren and John Malkovich are joined by the likes of Anthony Hopkins and Catherine Zeta-Jones. Jokes about the aging status of the ex-CIA agents continue to be featured.
The plot appears to revolve around a bomb smuggled into Russia during the Cold War, which Hopkins' nuclear scientist needs to help find. Also, Mirren is asked by MI6 to take out Willis.
The original Red earned $90 million domestically during its theatrical release in 2010.
Dean Parisot, who helmed sci-fi comedy Galaxy Quest, is directing the sequel, in theaters August 2.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR