'World War Z': Paramount Unveils $50 'Mega Ticket'
The package, available in five cities, includes an early screening in 3D and a digital download of the film.
In an effort to drum up buzz for its summer zombie pic, Paramount, along with Regal Entertainment Group, has introduced a first of its kind “mega ticket” for Brad Pitt’s World War Z.
For $50, fans in five U.S. cities will screen the film two days prior to its official release and receive an HD digital copy of the film when it becomes available. The package also includes one small popcorn, a pair of custom RealD 3D glasses and one official full-size, limited-edition movie poster.
“Regal is pleased to offer this ultimate fan event at five locations in conjunction with our partners at Paramount Pictures,” said Ken Thewes, chief marking officer for Regal Entertainment Group. “The interest and anticipation for Brad Pitt’s latest thriller is at a fever pitch and this World War Z mega ticket offers a unique experience for our patrons.”
World War Z enthusiasts willing to pay up for the VIP experience can find more information and buy their tickets here. For all those regular moviegoers, World War Z opens nationwide on June 21.
A complete list of participating theaters is below.
Orange County: Edwards Irvine Spectrum 21 Imax & RPX
Houston: Edwards Greenway Grand Palace Stadium 24 & RPX
San Diego: Edwards Mira Mesa Stadium 18 Imax & RPX
Atlanta: Regal Atlantic Station Stadium 16 Imax & RPX
Philadelphia: UA King of Prussia Stadium 16 Imax
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR