- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump has a new campaign-oriented book on how to restore a “crippled” America to greatness coming Oct. 27, Simon & Schuster imprint Threshold announced.
Per the announcement, the untitled book will touch on the “economy, big CEO salaries and taxes, healthcare, education, national security, and social issues.” Following up on the summer’s campaigning, Trump also promises to outline his “complete immigration reform” plan, including how he proposes to “secure” the border.
In the statement, a typically hyperbolic Trump said, “I am excited to announce that work on my new best-seller is almost done. Not since The Art of the Deal have I had this much fun writing a book.”
Simon & Schuster’s president and publisher, Louis Burke, touted it as “the must-read book of the year.”
Trump was represented on the deal by Byrd Leavell and Scott Waxman at Waxman Leavell Literary Agency and Bill Zanker from The Learning Annex. Burke acquired the title for S&S.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day