- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
From Software, the Japanese video game developer best known for creating the Dark Souls franchise, debuted its latest upcoming game during Xbox’s pre-E3 press conference on Sunday in Los Angeles.
Titled Elden Ring, the new action role-playing game centers on Viking warriors in a fantastical reimagining of Norse mythology. A Song of Ice and Fire author George R.R. Martin served as a consultant for the new adventure title alongside From Software president Hidetaka Miyazaki.
The trailer opens with a figure holding multiple arms, a magical blacksmith working at an anvil and various warriors heading to battle.
The game will be available on the Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC.
From Software’s latest release, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, was a major success when it launched in March, selling over 2 million copies in its first 10 days of release.
Watch the trailer for Elden Ring below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day